Intro

Welcome all to my blog. The purpose of this blog is mainly to post captioned images that do not meet the guidelines of SissyKiss. Having said that lets get some legal disclaimers out of the way. 1. I claim no right to any of the photos used in my captions, all creative rights belong to the original producers of the images. The captions however are my creative property. 2. Diaper fetishes and all that go along with that are in no way related to anything involving minors, all though if you found this blog you most likely allready understand that. 3. The vast majority of the images I will be posting and their accompanying captions are going to be poronographic by nature so if you are under 18 continue no farther (go rent Gia or something. No seriously do it, it has Angelina Jolie as the lead actress and she has a lesbian scene in it with full nudity. Your welcome) now where was I? Oh Yes! so if that sort of thing will offend you please click away now.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Asian Captions Jan 4th






No comments:

Post a Comment